Adelaide Vascular offers fast and effective evaluation of vascular disease. Our experienced vascular sonographers conduct non-invasive ultrasound scans and physiological tests.
We use ultrasound evaluation for the diagnosis of:
- Peripheral vascular disease.
- Varicose veins.
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
- Carotid disease (transient ischemic attacks, stroke evaluation and risk of stroke evaluation).
- Aortic aneurysmal disease & screening and follow-up.
- Aorto-iliac occlusive disease & claudication and leg pains.
- The severity of arterial insufficiency using the Doppler and toe pressure perfusion test (both resting and during exercise).
- Venous ulcers (scans for deep and superficial venous incompetence).
- Adelaide Vascular also offers screening for peripheral vascular occlusive disease and carotid atheroma in the at-risk population (diabetics, smokers and patients with a history of vascular disease).